Penal Traffic Law includes inter alia
- Hit-and-run (Sec. 142 of the German Criminal Code)
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs and medicines (Sec. 316 of the German Criminal Code)
- Dangerous driving (Sec. 315c of the German Criminal Code)
- Dangerous interference with road traffic (Sec. 315b of the German Criminal Code)
- Driving without a driver's license or driving despite driving ban (Sec. 21 of the German Road Transport Law)
- Abuse of vehicle number plates (Sec. 22 of the German Road Transport Law)
- Driving without liability insurance protection (Sec. 6 of the German Road Transport Law)
- Predatory attack on drivers (Sec. 316a of the German Criminal Code)
In criminal proceedings involving penalties for traffic in particular is above all next to the criminal aspects (imprisonment, fine, entry in the criminal record) the driving license and the cancellation or withdrawal of the right to drive in the heart of the defense strategy. But also questions of inadmissibility and taking of evidence are just in connection with the arrangement of blood samples repeatedly legal issues that need experienced and legally sound investigation.
Our law firm offers quick and competent help in traffic offences. Often drastic measures such as the confiscation of the driving license and the provisional withdrawal of the right to drive can be avoided in advance of the investigation or mitigating solutions such as traffic classes, aptitude tests etc. can be found. Contact us at any time!
It is recommended before a statement to the police to consult a defense attorney to prevent critical procedural disadvantages! In criminal proceedings the lawyer should first inspect the investigation files before a statement, and then decide on with the client what should be done and how to proceed - always with a view to the best possible result.
A good criminal defense requires above all a special personal commitment and experience in dealing with police, prosecutor and court and in addition a high degree of professional competence.
We offer you a no-obligation initial informal introductory meeting and give you an initial legal assessment to your concerns to gain a personal picture of our law firm and our expertise. We are committed to win your full confidence, to seek satisfactory solutions and to achieve the best possible result for you, at best an extrajudicial procedure setting.